Array Web Development is distinguished by a number of qualities that ensure success. First and foremost is a foundation of rock-solid business experience working for world-class companies -- from editorial work at Prentice Hall / Simon & Schuster / Wolters Kluwer to marketing and business development work for Deloitte and others. At these companies and others, we became accustomed to directly interfacing with owners and executives to spearhead successful, mission-critical projects ranging in scope from under $10,000 to more than $4 million, and in multiple industries. What this means for clients is that aspects of our work such as coding, modeling, and analytics are all well covered in a business context, likely to a much deeper degree than other agencies.
Furthermore, we pride ourselves on a multidisciplinary background and approach. It's not enough to simply understand a business case and built out a custom database application; it also needs to be well-designed, attractive, intuitive, and functional on all of today's devices. There is a magic about web design in that, if done well, it can reflect a seamless blend of creativity and technology. This is where we feel Array Web Development stands out, and can make a difference for your project.
Web Site Design / Web Development Approach:
- We employ a thorough planning process informed by your vision and goals.
- We build out / configure your web server and install a leading open-source Content Management System (CMS).
- We build search engine friendly web sites, so your URLs will be intuitive and communicate well with Google.
- We install / configure any third-party software needed, and / or custom code any special functionality.
- All Photoshop / custom CSS work is included in our build-out.
- We integrate your site with social media, as appropriate.
- We develop fully responsive sites that look good on all devices (phones, tablets, large screens).
- We keep you apprised of progress via calls, emails, and (for larger projects) progress meetings.
After Your Web Site Launch:
- Backup software is included, as we take site security best practices seriously.
- First-year web hosting and basic CMS software updates are included.
- Hosting / backup / update plans are billed annually thereafter.
- Also available:
- Weekly cloud backup program, CDN implementation, SSL certificates, enhanced security measures.
- Ongoing site administration and/or tech support.
- Group training, for those administering their own sites.
- Ongoing digital marketing and SEO services.
That's it! Turnaround time ranges from about 2 to 3 weeks (for simple sites) on upward.