In most companies, the web site falls under the marketing umbrella. Array Web Development began as a full-service marketing agency. Our Principal, Jim Dee, previously served in corporate roles such as Production Editor, Senior Manager of Internet & Communictions, Director of Marketing & Business Development, and many freelance-based marketing, communications, and editorial capacities. This experience gives Array Web development an edge in successfully partnering with internal corporate departments. It also means we can handle traditional marketing projects, and/or tie in your web site to a larger full-on marketing campaign with PR, advertising, and similar components.
- Design services. Our experience spans corporate logo / identity design, branding, newsletter and brochure design, books and journals, annual reports, presentations, and of course online projects.
- Advertising services. Conceptualization, copywriting, design, media placement. We're experienced in the print and online world, and have a network of contacts for other media (outdoor, radio, television, etc.).
- Direct mail projects (letters, post cards, special pieces). Obtaining or building your mail list, writing and designing the best mail piece, seeing the project through to completion.
- Business writing and editing. Whether you need business letters, marketing communications, marketing collateral, press releases, or content for your web site, we can help you articulate your thoughts in an elegant, professional manner.
- Proposal writing and grant writing. Jim has personally written more than 700 business proposals ranging from a $10,000 to more than $4 million in scope. Whether you're attempting to do business with the government or within the private sector, we can guide you through the process.
- Marketing and business development plans. We can build a comprehensive marketing and/or business development plan and budget for your organization, covering general as well as specialized industry marketing goals.
- Marketing project management. We can assist your company on a project-by-project basis, working to ensure that your projects get done on-time and on-budget.